SUSPEND-IT is an easy mixing biopolymer additive used to control drilling fluid rheology.
Designed to enhance gel strength of the drilling fluid for improved suspension and transporting of drill cuttings, gravel, and cobble on long bores. SUSPEND-IT will perform effectively in fresh or saltwater.
- Easily dispersed in drilling fluids
- Enhances gel strength with little increase of viscosity
- Performs well in fresh and saltwater
- Transports larger cuttings, gravel and cobble easily on long bores
- Improves PV/YP
- Strengthens filter cake and improves bore stability
MIXING & APPLICATION:
Pour slowly through a hopper at maximum shear to avoid lumping and to minimize waste. Add 0.5 to 1 pound per 100 gallons (0.25 to 0.5 kg per 380 liters) of SUSPEND-IT to existing drilling fluid. Dosage
scoop included is equilvilant to 1/2 lb.
35 lb (11.3 kg) pail, 36 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.