SUPER PAC XTRA-LOW
LIQUID POLYANIONIC CELLULOSIC POLYMER
SUPER PAC XTRA-LOW is a low viscosity, liquid multi-purpose polymer. SUPER PAC XTRA-LOW enhances the beneficial properties of bentonite and polymer drilling fluids.
This low viscosity polymer aids in the control of reactive and unconsolidated formations by reducing filtrate and whole fluid loss. SUPER PAC XTRA-LOW assists hole cleaning in HDD work and increases penetration rates in vertical wells by not significantly raising viscosities.
- Helps prevent hydration of shales and clays
- Highly dispersible and mixes at low shear
- Minimized viscosity increase for increased flow
- Reduces filtrate and fluid loss to reactive and permeable or unconsolidated formations
- Suitable for use in fresh and saltwater drilling fluids
MIXING & APPLICATION:
Mix directly into a well circulated mud pit or through venturi hopper. Add 0.5 to 1 quart per 100 gallons (0.5 to 1 liter per 380 liters) of existing bentonite drilling fluid for hole stabilization.
42 lb (18.9 kg) pail, 32 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.