SLURRYBOND 2000 G
DRILLING FLUID SOLIDIFIER
SLURRYBOND 2000 G is a powdered inorganic mineral and polymer formula used for the the solidification of high solids drilling slurries. SLURRYBOND 2000 G is made from a non-biodegradable mineral and
polymer mixture designed for use on waste slurry that fails to pass a Paint Filter Liquids Test (PFLT) or a slump test.
SLURRYBOND 2000 G should be poured into or across the surface of the waste slurry pit. The SLURRYBOND 2000 G can be stirred into the waste slurry with a backhoe or excavator or applied with soil mixing equipment.
- Granular – reduces dust while mixing
- Environmentally safe – does not alter mud chemistry
- Helps waste slurry pass a Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (EPA Method 1311)
- Reduces volume and weight over time
- Sets in 1-36 hours
- Works in a wide pH range and wide percent solids content
40 lbs (18.1 kg) bags, 60 per pallet, 2000 lb supersacks. All pallets