NATURAL CELLULOSIC POLYMER
REL-PAC is a non-fermenting granular polymer designed for building a low solids drilling fluid with increased borehole stability. REL-PAC is a highly dispersible polymer, which prevents the formation of hard lumps or fish eyes, for maximum product efficiency.
REL-PAC is designed to increase borehole stability in a variety of rotary and horizontal drilling applications.
- Controls filtration rate and assists in forming thinner, less permeable filter cake
- Encapsulates solids for a total lower solids system
- Highly dispersible
- Improves fluid viscosity for effective removal of drill cuttings
- May be used in fresh or saltwater conditions
- Stabilizes drilled formations
MIXING & APPLICATION:
Mix at low shear through a mud hopper to avoid lumping and to minimize waste. Add 0.5 to 1.5 pounds (0.25 to 1 kg) of REL-PAC per 100 gallons (380 liters) of existing bentonite drilling fluid for hole stabilization. Dosage scoop included is equivalent to 1/2 lb.
25 lb pail (11.3 kg) with dosage scoop, 36 per pallet or 50 lb bag (22.7 kg) 40 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.