PUREGOLD GROUT is an easy mixing, organic-free, high-solids bentonite grout engineered to form a contaminant resistant seal without affecting groundwater chemistry. PUREGOLD GROUT is a technically superior replacement for traditional cement grouts. PUREGOLD GROUT is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
PUREGOLD GROUT should be used for sealing the annular space in monitoring wells to control contaminate infiltration and preserve ambient groundwater quality.
- Chemically stable. Results from TCLP Metals Analysis are below RCRA limits for hazardous constituents
- Contaminant free. All 116 priority pollutants tested for were below TCLP detection limits
- Generates no heat during mixing or curing and will not damage well casing
- Low permeability, laboratory test results range from 1×10-7 to 1×10-9 cm/sec
- pH range from 5-6 standard units
- Remains flexible, maintains putty-like consistency over time and will re-hydrate
- Thermal Conductivity 0.45 Btu/hr/ft/F (0.75 watts/meter K)
MIXING & APPLICATION:
PUREGOLD GROUT should be mixed with a paddle mixer or a mud rotary recirculation system and pumped with a positive displacement pump. It can be mixed in a slurry up to 30% solids. PUREGOLD GROUT remains placeable for up to two hours and sets in eight hours. To achieve a 30% solids slurry, add one 50 lb bag of grout to 14 gallons (22.7 kg bag of grout to 53 liters) of freshwater. This ratio will yield approximately 2.2 ft3 (62.2 liters).
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag, 48 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.