BIODEGRADABLE DRILLING FLUID
PUREGOLD CLEANDRILL is a bentonite free powder designed for special conditions associated with drilling horizontal directional recovery wells for groundwater remediation. PUREGOLD CLEANDRILL maintains formation permeability and porosity
PUREGOLD CLEANDRILL is designed for use in drilling operations where bentonite based drilling fluids are restricted and a biodegradable drilling fluid is recommended.
- Decreases filtration rate in unconsolidated formations
- Elevated yield point and gel strength for efficient cutting suspension
- Enhanced viscosity for efficient borehole cleaning
- Improved borehole stability for easy well installation
- Increases recovery rate of contaminants during remediation
- Preserves porosity and permeability of formation
- Soluble in water, and disperses easily with moderate shear
MIXING & APPLICATION:
PUREGOLD CLEANDRILL is compatible with a wide range of make-up waters. Add slowly and uniformly through a high shear jet-type mixer over one or more cycles of the volume of slurry. Continue to mix and agitate the slurry until all ingredients are dispersed. PUREGOLD CLEANDRILL breaks down chemically by adding calcium hypochlorite or LEB-CD.
NORMAL CONSOLIDATED FORMATIONS
8 to 15 pounds per 100 gallons water (3.5 to 6.5 lbs/bbl)
3.5 to 7 kg per 380 liters water (1.5 to 3.5 kg/bbl)
12 to 27 pounds per 100 gallons water (5 to 9 lbs/bbl)
5.5 to 12 kg per 380 liters water (2.5 to 4 kg/bbl)
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag, 40 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.