ACID SOLUBLE LCM AND SWEEP MATERIAL
MACRO-FILL is a granular, advanced super-absorbent material that rapidly absorbs and retains large volumes of water from aqueous solutions. MACRO-FILL may absorb up to 300 times its weight in freshwater while expanding less than 5% in total volume.
MACRO-FILL is ideally suited for solidification and stabilization of drilling fluids, wastewater, and sludge. MACRO-FILL is also a superior loss circulation material.
- Absorbs 300 times its own weight in water
- Can be added directly into drilling fluid
- Can be used with other lost circulation materials
- Expands approximately 5% in volume with maximum absorption
- Seals large and fine fractures and highly permeable and porous
- Will not harm pumping equipment
MIXING & APPLICATION:
When using ACCU-VIS, pre-treat mix water with SODA ASH to a pH above 8.5. Always mix bentonite first and then add ACCU-VIS. To breakdown ACCU-VIS, add 0.5 gallon (2.25 L) of household-strength (3%-5% active) sodium hypochlorite (bleach) per 100 gallons (454 L) of drilling fluid.
When using ACCU-VIS in a SHORE PAC slurry, pre-treat mix water with SODA ASH to a pH above 8.5. Always mix SHORE PAC first and then add ACCUVIS. To breakdown ACCU-VIS, add 1 gallon (3.8 L) of pool-grade (12%-15% active) sodium hypochlorite (bleach) per 1,000 gallons (3785 L) of SHORE PAC slurry.
14 lb pail, 48 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.