LIQUID DRILLING FLUID POLYMER
INSTA-VIS PLUS is a multi-functional liquid polymer designed to improve drilling efficiency in both horizontal and vertical drilled holes through its rapid field mixing, viscosity development, and clay and shale inhibition. INSTA-VIS PLUS is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
Designed for use as a drilling fluid polymer for improved viscosity, bit lubrication, and shale stabilization/inhibition. Can be mixed into SUPER GEL-X or HYDRAUL-EZ slurries for use in vertical or horizontal drilling applications. INSTA-VIS PLUS can be used in many drilling applications including GSHP loop installation, minerals exploration, pipeline, sewer, communications installation, and waterwell construction
- Can be used with VERSAFOAM PLUS to produce a stiff foam
- Eliminates clay and shale swelling, bit balling, and sticking
- Flocculates non-reactive solids in reserve pit
- High lubricity reduces torque
- Maintains borehole integrity in both horizontal and vertical holes
- Quick mixing and rapid yield in freshwater
MIXING & APPLICATION:
Adjust mix water pH to above 7.0 to maximize product performance. Always mix bentonite first, then add INSTA-VIS PLUS at a slow, steady rate. To breakdown INSTA-VIS PLUS, add 0.5 lb (0.25 kg) of sodium hypochlorite (bleach) per 100 gallons (380 liters) of drilling fluid.
42 lb (19.05 kg) pail, 32 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.