DRY DRILLING FLUID POLYMER
INSTA-VIS DRY is an easy mixing, water soluble, high molecular weight anionic polymer. This granular polymer improves drilling efficiency in both horizontal and vertically drilled holes by controlling shales and clays, improving lubricity, and increasing viscosity.
Designed for use as a drilling fluid polymer for improved viscosity, fluid loss control, bit lubrication, and shale stabilization/inhibition. INSTA-VIS DRY can be mixed into SUPER GEL-X or HYDRAUL-EZ slurries for use in vertical or horizontal drilling applications. INSTA-VIS DRY can be used in many drilling applications including GSHP loop installation, minerals exploration, pipeline, sewer, communications installation, and waterwell construction.
- Disperses easily with moderate shear in freshwater
- Flocculates non-reactive solids in reserve pit
- High lubricity reduces torque
- Inhibits sticky clay and shale from swelling and bit balling
- Maintains borehole integrity in both horizontal and vertical holes
- Works in SUPER GEL-X and HYDRAUL-EZ slurries
- Can be used with a variety of CETCO additives
- Works well with DRILL-TERGE to eliminate sticky clay
- Excellent for building stiff foam drilling fluids with VERSA FOAM PLUS
MIXING & APPLICATION:
ADDED TO FRESHWATER: Add 2 to 8.5 pounds per 1,000 gallons of water and mix for 15 minutes to hydrate INSTA-VIS DRY. WATER QUALITY: The pH of the make-up water should be maintained between 7-10. If make-up water is below this range add 0.5 to 1 pound of SODA ASH per 100 gallons of make-up water.
14 lb (6.3 kg) pail, 60 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.