HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING FLUID
HYDRAUL-EZ is a high-yield, 200 mesh sodium bentonite with a special dry polymer additive. It is designed to maintain borehole integrity in horizontally drilled boreholes. HYDRAUL-EZ is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
HYDRAUL-EZ is specially designed for conditions encountered in angle and horizontal drilling. It can be used for all types of freshwater mud rotary drilling and as a jacking lubricant.
- Concentrated for high yield
- Eliminates clay and shale swelling, bit balling, and sticking problems
- Forms a tight, thin filter cake in unstable formations
- Maintains borehole integrity in horizontal and vertically drilled holes
- Mixes quickly
- Requires less material due to low fluid loss properties
MIXING & APPLICATION:
Mixing ratios are based on the use of freshwater. Water purity will affect bentonite performance. For best results, make-up water should be pre-treated with SODA ASH to a pH of 8.5-9.5. HYDRAUL-EZ should be added slowly through a jet/hopper mixer.
50 lbs (22.7 kg) bags, 48 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.